Press Operator - Swing Shift
Lebanon, NH 03766
Our client, a local upper valley manufacturing facility is currently seeking a Machine Operator (Press Machines). These are smaller press machines that you sit at.
Swing Shift (Mon. - Fri. 12: 00pm - 8: 30pm)
- Operate manual fed presses.
- Manually load parts on and off.
- Follow standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Record the # of parts produced, record pertinent production information on inspection documents, maintain raw material and finished goods inventories.
- Package finished goods in shipping containers.
- Operate tumbling equipment if necessary
- HS Diploma.
- Dexterity, concentration and attention to details.
- Ability to use micrometers, calipers, simple quality gages and microscope.
- Utilize basic mechanical tools.
- Must be willing and able to work in a noisy environment where you will be standing/walking more than 50% of the time.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.