Pre and Post Operator - 2nd shift (1:30pm - 10pm)
Haverhill, MA 01830
Our client in the Merrimack Valley area is looking for a machine operator to work in their pre/post formation department. If you are mechanically inclined looking to get your foot in the door within the manufacturing industry check out this great opportunity!
2nd shift, Monday – Friday 1: 30pm - 10pm
In this position you will be responsible for the operation of various automated machines including: ultrasonic welding, saw, labeler, bagger, and filter element equipment. Will be working off of blue prints and work instructions to cut, measure, and deburr filter tubing.
- Min. of 1 year related experience
- High School diploma or GED Required
- Must be able to pass basic math test to include geometry and basic measurements to small decimals.
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to read and understand engineer drawings and procedures
- Must have steel toed shoes
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings