Powder Coating Operator - 1st shift
Haverhill, MA 01830
Our client, in the Merrimack Valley area is looking for a Powder Coat Operator.
This role will be working in the Powder Coating department. Will be responsible for preparing all parts to be powder coated.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintains booth filters and spray equipment.
- Maintains proper levels of powder, masking supplies, and booth filters.
- Assembles products according to Engineering drawings and procedures.
- Tests products for conformity and quality.
- Labels and packages products.
- Provides technical feedback to supervisor and engineers and recommend improvements to process.
- Serves on High Performance and interdepartmental teams as assigned.
- Ensures work areas are clean and meet 5S Standards.
- Uses computer to support required tasks.
- Minimum of 1 year manufacturing and mechanical assembly experience
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Must be able to pass basic math test to include geometry and basic measurements to small decimals.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to read and understand engineer drawings and procedures.
- Must have steel toed shoes.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.