Packaging - 1st Shift
Manchester, NH 03103
Do you have experience working in a manufacturing or warehouse environment that requires you to have strong attention to detail and meet deadlines? Do you enjoy a role where you use your strong attention to detail skills and work with your hands? This job could be for you!
Our client, a global producer and distributor of reference materials and proficiency testing products, in Southern New Hampshire, has a role on 1st shift for a Packager. In this role you will be counted on to prepare, engrave and ship samples to customers. You must be able to work with various types of metal, alloy, and steel and isopropyl alcohol without allergies. You will work wiht a Laser Engraver that is computer driven to edit images and set up to cut pieces of foam. You will print certificates, create and print labels and heat seal and shrink wrap the boxes.
- 1-3 years of manufacturing and/or warehouse experience working with hands and meeting deadlines
- Must be able to work with various types of metal, alloy, and steel and isopropyl alcohol without allergies
- Must be able to wear a lab coat, gloves, eye protection to perform the role when needed
- Steel toed safety shoes are required
- Ability to work with hands and strong attention to detail skills
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Intermediate computer skills required ( Word, Excel and Outlook) will also set up the laser engraver and edit and resize images to print on the samples – will also set up laser engraver to cut the foam to size for packaging and inserting into the boxes (set up is done via a computer)
- High School diploma or GED is preferred
- Prior clean room/lab experience preferred
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs with help, if needed
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.