Operations Administrator - 1st shift
Billerica, MA 01862
Do you have Office Management experience in a manufacturing setting? Would you like a position that keeps you busy and allows you to take ownership for your job and responsibilities that go with it? This opportunity may be for you!
Our client, in the Northern Massachusetts area, who manufacturers various high strength metal, composite and carbon materials for the 3D printing industry, is seeking an Operations Administrative Assistant. In this role you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Keeping the office and front entrance tidy and organized, particularly the common spaces and kitchen
- Answer main phone lines, greet guests and visitors, and handle mail, FedEx, and UPS deliveries
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of the facility, such as managing building office key cards and resolving any building issues (lights, plumbing, etc.)
- Negotiate the best rates and orders office food and supplies so that we are always fully stocked
- Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, printer, etc, coordinates with finance (and eventually IT) on all office equipment
- Participates as needed in special department projects
For more details - give us a call or apply online. Great opportunity to work with a growing company, fun atmosphere, and company perks as well as a team building environment.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.