Membrane Technician, 1st shift
Haverhill, MA 01830
Our client in the Merrimack Valley area is looking for a Membrane Technician who will be responsible for processing hollow fiber membranes to finished air dryer modules. If you are mechanically inclined looking to get your foot in the door within the manufacturing industry check out this great opportunity!
- Handling the assembly for all modules which includes:
- Bundle potting preparation (bundle trimming and sealing)
- Potting operation (fixture assembly and maintenance, centrifuge, programming and epoxy mixing)
- Dryer tube sheet finishing (rough and final slicing including changing slicing fixture blade)
- Dryer testing, repair, finish cleaning and shipping
- Reviews production documentation as required.
- Follows occupational and equipment specific safety procedures and reports any safety hazards to immediate supervisor.
- Monitors raw material inventory and requests resupply to supervisor in a timely fashion.
- Follows production plan with manufacturing supervisor for product type, quantity and production deadline.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Two year technical degree preferred.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings