Mechanical Assemblers- 1st shift
North Andover, MA 01845 US
Our client is looking to fill 2 Mechanical assembly positions; you would be joining a growing team who thrive in the development, design, manufacturing and integration of computer assemblies.
As a Mechanical Assembler you will assemble mechanical components on to a wall bracket in accordance with work instructions and process documents. This is a a low complex assembly requiring at least 6 months of experience in an assembly environment. You will install the system's components by ensuring cables are routed properly and all labels have been applied. You will also document the process to ensure all procedures were followed.
Lastly, you will be packaging the assembled wall bracket into boxes for shipping which adds a physical element to this role.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Familiar with using torque screw drivers, cable dressings, serial number scanning, labeling, and packaging
- Must be punctual, on time, and reliable
- Ability to read and interpret work instruction and drawings.
- Familiar with building electro-mechanical devices using small hand tools
- Minimum of 6 months experience in an assembly environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Have good eye to hand coordination.
- Must be able to work flexible work hours.
Don't feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.