Material Handler-1st Shift
Kittery, ME 04904
This large manufacturing company that supports Medical/ Oil and Automotive is now looking to add to their warehouse team!
- Utilize UPS and FED Ex for shipping
- Distribute products received in and manufactured, while helping to maintain accurate and adequate inventory levels.
- Receive product from manufacturing and suppliers, identify, move and store (as necessary). Complete flow receipt transaction.
- Review traveler component demand, pull parts and pack for shipment. Analyze discrepancies and advise originator of any inabilities to fill demand.
- Identify and verify count of end items, flow receipt and move to Shipping.
- Transfer component inventory into appropriate bins, verify count, flow receipt and move to supermarket locations on Assembly floor.
- Monitors pull cards for appropriate inventory.
- Deliver pull cards to specified mailboxes.
- Cross train/fill in with other inventory management positions (receiving, shipping, etc.) as needed.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.