Material Handler - 1st Shift
Billerica, MA 01821 US
For over 40 years our Client has been designing, engineering and manufacturing medical device equipment that saves lives during medical transport, in emergency rooms, operating rooms, ICU's, and even in military combat. Due to stable growth they are hiring and looking candidates to join their team as Material Handler .
- Pick, pack and label new units to be shipped.
- Assist warehouse personnel as required in shipping orders, including physically staging orders, identifying and completing required documentation, and executing shipping software utilizing UPS, FEDEX, and other systems.
- Assist in receiving of incoming goods, returns and demo machines. Complete transactions in accordance with company policies. May act as a back-up when required depending on material flow and organizational requirements.
- Able to unload trucks for parts to receiving.
- Once parts are inspected, will have to put inventory away in a timely manner.
- Will need to transfer inventory in Net Suite.
- Must be aware of depleting inventory levels.
- Able to ensure correct lots and quantities by using the FIFO system.
- Must maintain neat/presentable appearance of the stockroom warehouse.
- Minimum 3+ years experience in Inventory control, Planning, Kitting, Work Order processing in a manufacturing organization utilizing NetSuite or similar MRP software.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, Internet Explorer.
- Experience working in FDA and ISO regulated manufacturing environment.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and arithmetic skills required.
- Experience in shipping a plus.
- Physical lifting required, up to and sometimes exceeding 50 lbs. required.
Don't feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.