Material Handler & Kitter
Hopkinton, MA 01748
Our Client is now hiring for a Material Handler and Kitter!
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by following company safety procedures
- Based on work instruction, bills of material, formulas or routing' s, identify and obtain proper materials necessary and kit for use in the mixing function
- Weigh & measure ingredients in accordance to formula/routing
- Move materials using proper material handling and lifting procedures
- Update Oracle ERP system maintaining accurate inventory transactions
- Report inventory discrepancies
- Participate in Cycle count activities
- Maintain cleanliness and orderliness of inventory storage locations
- Maintain and update all supporting processes such as labor cards, formulas, Oracle transactions and physical inventory location
- Follow prescribed safety procedures
- Work from routing' s and operator instruction sheets
- Calculate figures and amounts
- Accurately weigh and measure
- Manual dexterity
- Work from oral and written instructions
- Maintain a clean work environment
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Plus 2-3 years of work related experience
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.