Billerica, MA 01821
Our client is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join their fast growing company.
- Mechanical background is required. Electrical background is a plus.
- Excellent understanding of mechanical drawings. Successful candidate must be capable of reading and interpreting mechanical drawings.
- Ability to determine if drawing set is complete for a 3rd party manufacturer
- Resolving drawing set issues arising from manufacturing (either client manufacturing team or a 3rd party).
- Resolving daily production, test, assembly issues
- Act as technical liaison between the customer, engineering, assembly and procurement
- Excellent communication skills, ability to effectively communicate internally as well as with the customer
- AS9102 First Article Inspection Reports, work with 3-rd party manufacturing, flow down client FAI requirements, review 3rd party FAI reports
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Visio
- Ability to generate drawings for simple cables based on existing templates and known part lists
- Cable design experience is a plus
- Understanding of simple electrical circuits (switching, wiring, continuity checks)
- Working knowledge of PTC CREO (ProE) is a plus
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD is a plus
- Working knowledge of Solidworks is a plus
- B.S. ME preferred (or other engineering degree), 5-7 year experience
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com/ to see our list of other openings.