Maintenance Technician 1st
Andover, MA 01810 US
Our client is one of the world's largest and most respected providers of thermal processing services and is looking for a Maintenance Technician to join their dynamic team on 1st shift.
1st: Monday-Friday 7:00 PM-3:30 PM
Pay starts at $30 and will increase depending on previous experience.
Job Responsibilities / Requirements:
- You will be performing all maintenance duties relating to mechanical functions, repair or maintenance of existing production equipment, as well as installation of new equipment.
- Help with installation of electrical wiring and controls as required for plant and/or equipment repair/installation would be very helpful.
- High School Diploma or GED Required.
- Previous experience troubleshooting and maintaining production machines and equipment required.
- Must have advanced experience and knowledge of electricity and electronics.
- Must have general knowledge of hydraulics heating elements and be able to read and interpret blueprints.
Don't feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.