Maintenance Mechanic 2nd shift
Ayer, MA 01432
Our Client currently has an immediate need for a 2nd shift Maintenance Mechanic. This is a highly skilled maintenance position responsible for maintaining, repairing and troubleshooting production equipment.
- Responding to line calls
- Diagnosing equipment malfunctions
- Performing preventative maintenance and installing equipment
- Strong maintenance skills with previous work experience repairing, troubleshooting high speed production machinery
- Minimum of 3-5 years of maintenance (mechanical) work experience in a fast-paced manufacturing setting
- Food industry/bottling experience is a plus
- Experience with a computerized maintenance management system is helpful
- The ability to work in a fast-paced team atmosphere is a must
- Electrical troubleshooting skills preferred
- Experience with a computerized maintenance management system helpful
Candidate is required to pass a physical exam
This location is a non- smoking facility
Hours: 6 days a week/ 8 hours Monday- Saturday 2: 00 pm- 10: 30 pm
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back withhttp://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.