Hopkinton, MA 01748
Our Client is adding to their busy manufacturing team! The Machine Operator will perform a variety of production functions, including operating a molding press, assembly of parts, inspection of parts produced and packaging.
Entry Level candidates are encouraged to apply as the company will train candidates!
- Read and follow work instructions and procedures
- Verification of proper components at the work station
- Operate a molding press, buffer and assembly machine
- Inspect all parts produced for defective attributes
- Package and label products
- Fill out completely all required paperwork for production and quality
- Keep the work area clean
- Follow directions and communicate with supervisors, technicians, and co-workers in a professional manner
- Ability to comprehend documents such as work instructions, safety rules, maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals written in the English language
- Ability to recognize quality issues
- Work effectively independently, or as a team member
- Responsibility with emphasis on safety
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.