Machine Operator - 2nd shift
Lebanon, NH 03766 US
Our client, a globally recognized Upper Valley manufacturing facility, is seeking an entry level machine operator to join their team on 2nd shift (3pm to 11pm M-F). Join a team that has been in business for more than 120 years and has become integral to keeping global industry in motion.
As a Machine Operator, you will perform operations in a machine shop environment such as rolling, tumbling and grinding following established procedures.
- The Machine Operator, you will perform set-ups, adjustments and operation of production machinery following instructions and standard
- Make visual checks; inspect own work and record appropriate data
- Machine Operators will load materials/stock into machines as required
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Basic mathematical and mechanical skills are required.
- Basic computer interface skills are required.
- Strong attention to detail
Don't feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.