Machine Operator - 2nd Shift
Billerica, MA 01821
Do you have strong attention to detail, good manual dexterity and experience running a wirebond, die attach or chip bond type machine? Do have clean room experience and enjoy working in a challenging work environment? This job could be for you!
Our client in the Greater Lowell area is seeking an experienced Machine Operator (Wirebond/Chipbond/Die Attach) for their 2nd Shift. This client supports cutting-edge medical therapies, optimizing petroleum production, monitoring telecommunications network infrastructure and rapid identification of industrial materials. In this role, you will perform set up and alignment of equipment, use a microscope, work with tweezers and small hand tools, must have basic to intermediate computer skills, as the role will work off work instructions via the computer. This is a manually controlled machine and requires good hand/eye coordination, manual dexterity, and the ability to skillfully place parts using a controller.
- 3-5 years of production/manufacturing experience
- Previous manual placement machine operator experience (i.e. wirebond, chipbond, die attach machine operation experience preferred)
- Experience with X/Y Axis is required
- Good manual dexterity skills are a must
- Client is open to entry level candidates that can demonstrate their manual dexterity and hand/eye coordination such as those that are skilled with video games that require a lot of coordination, ability to make quick decisions and precise movements
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.