Machine Operator - 1st and 2nd Shift
Chester, VT 05143 US
Our client, a specialty food manufacturing company, client located in Chester, Vermont is looking to add Production Line Machine Operators to its growing team. We have opportunities available on 1st shift Monday through Thursday, 7am to 5pm and 2nd shift, Monday through Thursday, 5pm to 3am opportunity. Every weekend is a 3-day weekend!
As a Machine Operator with our client you can expect to stand on your feet for upwards of 10 hours, there are breaks throughout the day, ensuring the smooth operation of a fast moving bottling line.
- Previous Machine Operator experience is preferred
- Must have a strong Mechanical Aptitude
- Must be able to lift upwards of 30lbs consistently
- Must be able to lift with assist upwards of 50lbs occasionally
- Twist, bend, kneel and push are all requirements of this position.
- Must have strong math, hand/eye coordination and pay attention to details
- Seeking candidates with a strong work ethic, positive attitude and able to engage in their work
- Must be a self motivated individual that can work within a team working together to meet company expectations
Don't feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.