Line Operator - 1st shift
Bellows Falls, VT 05101 US
Our client is a fast-growing manufacturing firm located in Bellows Falls, Vermont is actively seeking a Line Operator. This position presents an opportunity to be an integral part of a small team delivering cutting edge solutions and exceptional customer service.
Principal Duties &Responsibilities
- Set up and operation of the main product lines
- Spot check production of part to determine they are within tolerance
- Ensure maintenance of a neat/clean/safe work area to prevent injury.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned or required
- Good critical thinking skills and eye-hand coordination.
- High attention to detail and good organizational skills.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Understanding of electronic and computerized equipment.
- Understanding of differences between metric and imperial units.
- Strong desire to learn and process new information.
- Positive attitude – Priority given to those with positive attitude and ability to navigate change with grace.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively. Both verbally and through written documentation.
- Ability to reason with and apply basic math including use of calculator.
- High School Diploma or GED
Don't feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.