Line Mechanic - 2nd Shift
Newport, NH 03773
Our client, a local Newport, NH manufacturing facility is currently seeking a Wire Line Mechanic for their machine line on 1st shift (3: 30pm - 1am) This is a Leadership role with required hands-on duties.
- The successful candidate should have at least two years experience as a maintenance mechanic or production lead person in a modern high production environment.
- Candidate must have knowledge of repair of pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical systems
- Must learn the operation of a computerized semi-automated robotic custom built production line
- Will perform machine maintenance; will disassemble and repair machinery when required
- Will perform machine-part and component replacement
- Will learn and use a COGS system for maintenance tracking
- Must be reliable and able to work in a very fast paced environment
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude
Leadership skills are necessary as the Wire Line Lead person supervises a maximum of three people in addition to mechanical duties.
- Wire Line Lead Mechanic will train on 1st shift before moving to 2nd shift
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.