Lathe Machine Operator - 2nd Shift
Lebanon, NH 03766
- Machine operations to set-up, operate, and adjust specific type’ s single screw and lathe machines.
- Will utilize measurement tools and gauges.
- Detect, correct, and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials, and unusual conditions to Supervisor.
- Maintain work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Associate may be required to complete prep tasks such as sandblasting, wiring, etc.
- Basic mathematical skills are required.
- Basic computer interface skills are preferred.
- Strong attention to detail along with the ability to multi-task and coordinate work activities to be efficient and productive.
- Follow prescribed safety rules and regulations.
- Strong ability to follow written and prescribed work instructions, procedures, and tasks.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.