Laminator - 2nd Shift
Milford, NH 03055
Our client, a leader in manufacturing transducers and weather sensing instruments, is now seeking to add a Laminator to their team!
If you are looking for a great, clean, and friendly enviornment then this could be the job for you.
- Read Bill of Materials (BOM) and Work Instructions to determine what is required for each lamination.
- Washes the steel and aluminum discs in the degreaser by submerging into aqueous solution.
- Cleans ceramics with alcohol and paper towels.
- Smooth steel and aluminum surfaces by operating sandblaster.
- Verifies the thickness of the steel using calipers and BOM for reference. Notifies supervisor of discrepant material.
- Groups’ ceramics for dual frequency lamination' s and groups laminated elements for commercial packs.
- Solders prep elements as required.
- Weighs and mixes epoxy for lamination use between the layers of the elements.
- Operates air vise to press and secure elements together.
- Cures elements in oven for appropriate length of time. Documents on oven log.
- Operates drill press to evenly distribute epoxy and drills for lug holes. Inserts lugs and verifies correct orientation.
- Tests frequency and impedance using digital and analog test equipment.
- Phases elements using specified testing equipment
- Laminates cork to elements as prep requires.
- Phases elements for pack assemblies.
- Maintain clean and orderly work area.
- Logs time against appropriate shop orders utilizing the companies ERP system.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.