Inventory Control Specialist-1st Shift
Beverly, MA 01915
Our client enables global leaders in Food and Pharmaceuticals to track and monitor assets across the supply chain to protect the integrity of temperature-sensitive products!
Due to tremendous growth, they are seeking an Inventory Control Coordinator with excellent inventory control, receiving and leadership skills!
- Processing virtual receipts from contract manufacturers
- Processing RMA’ s from customers in a timely manner
- Providing delivery notifications throughout the company for non-inventory items and ensuring receipt by internal customer
- Day-to-day coordination with production leads, supervisor and manager
- Reconcile receipt variances and report issues to inventory and finance departments
- Ensure inventory application data integrity
- Process work ticket/orders by ship date
- Ensure receiving of parts is completed in a timely manner
- Collect turnbacks upon occurrence
- Maintain a clean and organized environment
- Daily storage of incoming finished goods following FIFO process and utilization of a pallet jack
- Conduct daily cycle counts
- Conduct daily inventory transactions (i.e., adjustments, product swaps, transfers etc.)
- Ensure system maintenance is completed in a timely manner (i.e., scrap, job closing, DMR processing etc.)
- Ensure orders are shipped per required ship date including domestic, International and misc. shipments
- Communicate shipping errors with customer services
- Ensure post calibrations are processed by ship date
- Ensure chamber maintenance is completed monthly
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.