Inspector - 1st Shift
Exeter, NH 03833
Our client, is a worldwide leader in manufacturing and marketing of respiratory devices that improve clinical outcomes, reduce overall delivery costs and improve quality of life for patients.
They were recently voted one of the best places to work in New Hampshire and they are now seeking to hire a Quality Inspector. No medical or clean room experience needed, so great opportunity to gain some experience within the Medical Device manufacturing field!
- Verify components and assemblies meet specifications through inspection
- Perform quality control functional testing of assembled medical devices, and approve final product quality of manufactured devices
- Appropriately identify non-conforming material on incoming inspection
- Work with engineers to develop inspection method for engineering components and inspect engineering components
- Maintain the inspection lab up to standards
- Assist personnel as needed in documentation, assembly, disinfection, and packaging areas
- Use calipers and verniers to inspect parts
- Utilize Excel and Word
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.