Incoming QA Inspector - 1st Shift
Manchester, NH 03101 US
Our client, an innovative manufacturing facility working on cutting edge medical devices is seeking an Incoming QA Inspector to join their team on 1st shift (M-F 7am to 3:30pm). You will work as part of a dynamic team that manufactures exciting products that help people.
- Perform inspection of purchased components / material and manufactured product according to specifications.
- Gather samples, test and analyze Cleanroom and Instrument Air system sample results.
- Review Device History Records, Work Orders and other documentation for compliance to established procedures and Good Documentation Practices
- Participate in Material Review Board meetings for disposition of rejected material
- Conduct process audits against written procedures
- BS in life sciences field or 3 years' experience in an inspection role in a medical device environment
- Measurement skills utilizing mechanical measuring equipment such as micrometers, calipers, drop indicators, etc.
- Experience with Automated Inspection System (Vision, CMM etc.)
- Familiarity of GD&T and mechanical drawings
- Basic computer skills and knowledge
- Printed circuit board assembly / solder quality inspection experience (IPC)
Don't feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.