Lebanon, NH 03766
Our client; a leading Upper Valley Manufacturer is seeking an In-Process Inspector on 1st Shift (7am - 3pm).
NOTE: Only basic quality experience is required for this position, as the client is willing to train reliable candidates looking to learn something new.
- Perform all in-process inspections of manufactured product
- Bench inspection
- Visually and dimensionally check and inspect components or assemblies in various stages within limitations
- Perform set-ups of gauge equipment as required.
- Follow established process sheets, parts drawings, specifications, etc.
- Record appropriate inspection data on designated forms.
- Must be capable of following inspection procedures called out by Quality Assurance
- Attention to detail, able to multi-task and coordinate work activities to be efficient & productive.
- Strong ability to follow written & prescribed work instructions/procedures & tasks.
- Follow all prescribed safety rules and regulations.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.