HR Business Partner
Nashua, NH 03062
Our client is looking for a Human Resources Professional to help during a maternity leave coverage from early October through April. In this role you will be instrumental in advising and counseling management on operational HR related matters and cultivating partnerships with leadership to understand current issues as well as anticipate upcoming ones in order to provide timely HR guidance.
The Instruments HRBP is responsible for providing a full range of HR support and business partnership to include a wide variety of activities including full cycle recruiting, compensation, employee relations and talent development.
- You will work closely with hiring managers to document requirements of job openings, correlate those to job descriptions and, from that data, provide guidance and insight to managers in developing job descriptions
- Oversee Recruitment and onboarding process of all new hires
- Coordinate travel arrangements for new employees as required
- Process organizational changes in workday (ie. Promotions, Transfers and other job changes)
- Manage employee leave statuses in workday
- Manage the Performance Management process for assigned business functions (annual appraisals, compensation and promotion recommendations)
- Work closely with assigned management team to coach on a variety of topics including employee development and employee relations issues
- Conducts exit interviews and interprets/communicates trends to business leaders; develops and implements solutions to improving employment experience
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy within Workday HR system
- Manage organizational and administrative aspects of the HR operations for the assigned client groups and coordinate communication with Shared Services as needed
- Work with other HR members on local and company-wide initiatives and help drive projects to successful and timely delivery
- May deliver training on relevant topics as applicable
- Serves as a backup to assist with new hire Orientation
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent required
- Master’ s degree in HR or social sciences is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Human Resources or a related discipline
- Workday (HRIS) experience is a plus
- Strong knowledge of current HR policies and legal considerations is required as well as expertise in talent acquisition and development programs
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with employee and management staff and the ability to present facts and recommendations effectively
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- High degree of organization, confidence, motivation and independence
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.