Grind Machine Operator - 1st shift
Beverly, MA 01915 US
Our client is a global supplier of precision metal and machined fabricated components and assemblies serving the aerospace, power generation and commercial industries.
They are seeking an experience machine operator with previous experience operating a grinding machine and deburring machined parts.
This is a 4 day work week (3 day weekends!) Monday-Thursday, 5:30am-4:00 pm.
The right candidate will have experience finishing metal parts, shaping, or sharpening metal machined parts using a disc grinder and sander along with air powered deburring tools.
- The ability to read and understand work instructions and sketches
- The ability to use basic measuring equipment such as calipers/micrometers/thickness gages to ensure the product meets specification
- Work methodically and efficiently, dependable and pays attention to detail
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Minimum of 3 years grinding experience
Don't feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.