Norwich, VT 05055
Responsible for creating design materials for our client that are consistent with and support the overall brand positioning, meet the internal customers’ objectives, and inspire external customers to bake and build community through baking.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Conceptualize, design, and produce a wide range of materials such as packaging, emails, logos, social media assets, signage, and advertisements.
- Work closely with email marketing, operations, and merchandising teams to plan, develop, and design engaging email campaigns.
- Design marketing materials for all parts of our organization that are consistent with the current look and feel of the clients brand. Collaborate and contribute to the design process through participation in creative discussion, contributing input on the overall look of marketing materials. Working within the brand framework, continue the creative evolution of our brand.
- Successfully communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale to both internal and external customers. Meet with internal business partners and interpret their business needs to develop a concept to suit their purpose.
- Generate innovative and brand relevant ideas for customer needs. Provide design options and exploration, as well as clear recommendations for a preferred design approach.
- Develop specific goals and plans to prioritize multiple projects in order to meet deadlines.
- Keep current on industry changes, best practices and design trends.
Minimum job requirements:
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years industry experience.
- Expert abilities with the Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator).
- BA/BFA in graphic design or a related field.
- Must have strong aesthetic taste, good sense of color and typography, and a general awareness of current marketing trends in our market segment.
- Deep understanding of branding and a strong understanding of engaging, elevated visual design. Must have passion for creative excellence and a love of design.
- Ability to think strategically about design and marketing as it relates to all channels.
- Highly creative, motivated team player with excellent, versatile problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to meet deadlines, while working both independently and as part of a team.
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Must be highly organized, self-motivated, with great follow-up skills and capable of multi-tasking effectively.
- The demonstrated ability and commitment to grow, adapt and learn.
- Proven ability to manage projects from conception to completion in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail and high standards of quality.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to establish mutual professional respect and to leverage relationships to be effective and achieve objectives.
Success factors/competencies for this role:
- Open to change, recommends actions for continuous improvement
- Think and act strategically, understand how role contributes to larger outcome
- Provide exemplary customer service to both internal and external customers
- Set high standards for oneself, meet deadlines
- Learn from mistakes, receptive to feedback
- Effective communicator, listen and respect others’ points of view
- Participate in team problem solving and decision making
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Community minded – get involved, volunteer
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.