Furnace Operator -2nd shift
Laconia, NH 03246
Our client is currently seeking to add a Furnace Operator to their 2nd Shift!
Essential Job Functions
- Assists with operations, control and monitoring of heat treating and related equipment as required
- Prepares work for processing, load and unload furnaces, bins, baskets
- Promotes safety and good housekeeping practices
- Performs other tasks as assigned
- Identifies irregularities to bring to lead person
- Responsible for the care and treatment of customers inventory
- HS diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years manufacturing
- Availability to work OT when needed, off shifts and/or weekends
- Read, write, and understand English
- Must be able to work in a standing position for extended periods of time
- Perform Data Entry functions
- Ability to bend, pull, stoop, climb, twist, and reach to perform functions
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds (with assistance over 35)
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.