Field Service Technician | Engineer
Bow, NH 03304 US
As the Field Service Technician | Engineer you can expect to use a wide variety of skill sets to meet the company expectations. A self-motivated, focused, detailed candidate with strong troubleshooting and multitasking ability will be key.
Qualifications and Job Skills Required:
- Minimum (2) years of Field Service Experience
- Engineering Degree (AS) or (BS) Preferred
- Mechanical, Electrical & Pneumatics assembly required
- Strong Window OS skills
- Wiring and troubleshooting industrial machinery required
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Sharp computer skills for documentation and reporting
- Servo drive and Motion Programming experience is desirable
- Must be willing to travel a minimum of 50% both domestically and internationally
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
Don't feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.