Fiber Optic Cable Assembler - 1st Shift
Hudson, NH 03051 US
Our client specializes in fiber optic and electronic cable assemblies to manufacturers throughout the Military and Aerospace Industry. They were recently awarded an exciting contract, and now is a great time to join their team if you are an experienced fiber optic assemblers.
We are looking for assemblers who have experience assembling fiber optic assemblies, or anyone with cable or wiring assembly skills. Also looking for someone with a strong mechanical aptitude and the ability to assemble small components. Specialized training will be provided for this position.
- Work history demonstrating good attendance, responsibility, and attention to detail
- Ability to work with verbal and written instructions in English
- Ability to perform light assembly work requiring high manual dexterity and physical endurance to stand at workstations for the majority of work shift.
- US Citizenship required for US Department of Defense work.
- Use of measurement tools such as tape measures, calipers and micrometers (including understanding of fractional measurements)
- High School Diploma
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
Client is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabilities/Veterans
Don't feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.