Extrusion Operator - 1st shift
Woburn, MA 01888
Our client in Northern Massachusetts is looking for an Extrusion Operator for their 1st shift opening. Ideal candidates will have a strong mechanical aptitude with some machine operating experience.
- Setup and operation of up to 5 extrusion machines.
- Visual inspection of each part using calipers, ohm meters, and gauges.
- Read computerized work instructions.
- Basic troubleshooting to ensure that product is running correctly.
- Clean machinery out after every run and do preventative maintenance.
- High School diploma and/or GED required.
- Must have basic computer skills, data entry is required to track the production floor.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Client is open to machine operators who are motivated to learn new skills.
- Team player.
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs. and stand for the entire shift.
- Steel toed shoes.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings