Engineering Test Technician
Chelmsford, MA 01824 US
Our client is a growing, innovation-driven company on the forefront of delivering medical devices to save lives, and software solutions to improve efficiency. With customers in more than 140 countries, they continue to expand their reach, as well as their product offerings. Hospitals, emergency medical services (EMS), and others trust them to provide high-quality products and exceptional customer service. Due to continued growth they are hiring an Engineering Technician to join their team!
The Engineering Test Development Technician is responsible for performing hardware troubleshooting, and document changes as well as assembly and rework of prototype and test fixtures. Looking for someone who can hand solder.
The assembly includes system integration and troubleshooting.
- Experience with engineering prototype development, integration, and test assignments.
- General electronic technician skills.
- Must be mechanically inclined and able to build fixtures from direction or assembly drawings.
- PC Board test and troubleshoot activity.
- Hands on construction of cables and wiring, environmental testing, leak testing, hi-pot testing on cables, and EMI testing (noise testing).
- Troubleshooting and debug skills to component level.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Overtime may be required to meet schedules, as needed.
- Ability to multi-task to ensure completion of assigned tasks.
Don't feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.