Engineering Technician - 1st Shift
Nashua, NH 03062 US
This client is a smal, growing medical device company looking for someone to join their Engineering Department in order to continue to satisfy the needs of production, support R&D efforts, and maintain the facilities as required.
The Engineering Technician should have experience working with electo-mechanical assemblies and sub assemblies with the desired skill set:
- SMT soldering
- Cable soldering and assembly
- Breadboarding prototypes
- Construction of electrical fixtures for use in manufacturing (clean/professional in appearance)? Testing of simple electrical assemblies and fixtures
- Functional testing of electronic assemblies
- Troubleshooting to the subassembly level (equipment)
- Troubleshooting to the component level (PCBs)
- Repair and maintenance of electrical equipment
Prior medical device experience is preferred but not required.
A mixture of expertise, experience, and ability in mechanical, documentation, or electrical abilities is desirable, such abilities need not be confined to a single discipline.