Engineering RF Technician
Chelmsford, MA 01824
Our Client designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. They are looking for an Engineering RF Technician to join their team!
- Knowledge of microwave measurements, and familiarity with using Network and Spectrum Analyzers, Power Meters, Oscilloscopes, RF Sources and other equipment used in the testing of microwave components and modules
- Ability to work with computer controlled test systems as an individual contributor as well as part of a team to perform microwave electronics testing and troubleshoot complex microwave and millimeter-wave modules and subsystems
- General knowledge of electronics construction
- Work with automated and manual test equipment
- Communication skills are extremely important as this role include working with engineering on product introduction
- Test station setup and calibration
- Maintenance of test data
- Assembly of breadboards, test fixtures and wiring harnesses
- High skill level with electronics
- Performs a wide variety of test functions requiring use of RF/microwave test equipment, signal generators, frequency counters, digital multi-meters, oscillators, attenuators, pulse generators, microwave devices, thermocouples, etc.
- Expedite workload based on established predetermined work schedules
- Familiar with making S-Parameter measurements, P1db, IP3 and Noise Figure
- Reworking integrated assemblies, soldering, epoxying, working to print etc.
- Wire Bonding, probe station measurements at the die level a plus, but not required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, working in a team environment
- Ability to follow both verbal and written instructions.
- General working knowledge of network analyzer, spectrum analyzer, power meter, and RF signal sources
- Good hand-eye coordination for work under a microscope
- Simple hand soldering knowledge
- Must be able to Read and Communicate in English
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel/Word and computer skills is a plus
- Capable of understanding detailed instructions and expressing technical concepts
- Experience preferred with working on amplifiers, dividers, mixers and a variety of RF components used in the RF industry
- Active Security Clearance is preferred
- High School Diploma or GED, additional Technician training preferred
- 3 years minimum experience working in the microwave electronics industry, an Associate' s degree, or a Military background with 2-4 years' training and electronics experience
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.