Engineering Process Technician - 2nd Shift
Salem, NH 03079 US
Seeking an experienced Engineering Process Technician on both 1st or 2nd shift to provide data analysis, resolve quality issues, and implement new production processes related to semiconductor manufacturing.
- Mechanical skills (use of hand tools)
- Troubleshooting skills (analytical)
- Record keeping & documentation (heavy analysis in Excel, creating charts)
- Familiarity with standard quality practices (6S, Lean)
- Strong math, analytical, technical, and problem solving skills, able to analyze data and processes to identify outliers
- Ability to perform corrective and preventative maintenance of equipment as needed.
1 on 1st: 6: 00 AM-3: 30 PM 9/80
1 on 2nd: 3: 15 PM - 12: 45 AM - 10%
Education and Experience:
Education: AS in a technical field preferred, but not required
Experience: 3+ years of manufacturing experience. Previous equipment maintenance experience preferred, but not required.
Our client operates in over 25 countries, but has been local to Salem, NH for almost 20 years. They manufacture electronic circuits and components for the aerospace, defense, medical and other critical industries. They are looking for someone to grow in this role as a subject matter expert and eventually train others in the area of process and analysis.