Electro-mechanical Systems Repair Technician
Portsmouth, NH 03801 US
Our client, an Inc. Magazine 5000 fastest growing company, is currently seeking a Product Support Associates to join their team! They are a manufacturer of innovative displays that invests in technology, people, and growth of the company. They recently moved from Maine to NH in a facility 3 times the original size!
They are looking for an Electro-mechanical Systems Repair Technician is responsible for receiving, testing, repairing, and dispositioning all products that are returned.
- Perform diagnostic testing on mechanical and electronic equipment including but not limited to Modules, Controllers, Frames, and auxiliary components
- Repair, Scrap or Accept as Is product after diagnostic testing and root-cause analysis
- Assist in Corrective and Preventive Actions as needed
- Ability to research and obtain necessary equipment specifications, test procedures, and diagnostic information, and any/all required documents and guides needed for processing Independently perform equipment hardware and software configurations as needed/required
- Catalog and inventory all product that is returned for repair
- Maintain an inventory of standard replacement parts and submit purchase requisitions to ensure that minimum inventory levels are stocked
Don't feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.