Electro-mechanical Assembler - 1st Shift
Manchester, NH 03103 US
Applicants should have the following experience for this role:
- Must have experience performing electrical assembly and soldering skills (wire wrap, through hole, and SMT).
- Previous experience performing Cable assembly and preparation skills (stripping wire, tinning, etc)
- Prior/current J-STD-001 certification
- Prior/current IPC-610 certification
- Ability to follow work instructions and mechanical drawings.
- Ability to use basic hand tools and equipment safely.
- Ability to remain focused while performing repetitive tasks.
- Extreme dexterity while working with small components.
This is a GREAT SCHEDULE: Monday through Thursday 6:00AM to 3:30PM and every other Friday 6am to 2:30pm. Every other weekend is a 3-day weekend! They offer an excellent work/life balance, small company values and culture.
Don't feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.