Electro-mechanical Assembler - 1st Shift
Bow, NH 03304 US
Our client located in the Concord, NH area is growing and is actively seeking a E/M Assembly Technician Monday through Friday 8am to 4:40pm opportunity.
Looking for an experienced Electro-mechanical Assembly Tech to work with Engineers to perform Electrical, Mechanical, and pneumatic assembly of equipment and machines.
- Ability to read CAD drawings for individual parts and assemblies for the purpose of putting assemblies together and checking for quality and accuracy.
- Experience using measuring equipment, micrometers, calipers, tape measures and dial indicators.
- Knowledge of common assembly practices, pressing bearings, drilling/ tapping holes, reaming, leveling and squaring of assemblies.
- Knowledge of basic machine electrical wiring as well as air and water plumbing.
- Ability to use general hand tools, i.e. wrenches, sockets, Allen wrenches, screw drivers etc.
- Must be able to lift heavy objects more than 20lbs.
- Must be able to work on your feet all day.
- Good work ethic, self-motivated, detail orientated, dependable, responsible and honest.
Don't feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.