Needham, MA 02494
Our client in Needham, MA is growing and looking to add 3 Electro-Mechanical Technicians to their team. Hours are Monday through Friday 9am - 5pm. Due to the nature of the business, interested candidates must be Permanent Residents or United States Citizens.
The Technician will perform functions associated with all manufacturing operations, including incoming inspection of parts, assembly, debug, setup and alignment of production components, subassemblies and final assemblies. Uses mechanical measurement devices to collect and evaluate data to determine parts meet specifications. Follows verbal/written procedures developed by engineering. Assemble, verify, adjust, medium to complex electro-mechanical sub-assemblies. Technician will be asked to support production in a wide variety of needs.
- Perform manual assembly of electronic and mechanical components.
- Follow manufacturing and assembly procedures.
- Run production tests on equipment as necessary.
- Follow good manufacturing practices per company operating procedures.
- Clean, maintain, and operate production equipment per SOP' s.
- 3+ years of experience in assembly of components or devices
- Must be able to read basic blueprints and drawings.
- Strong mechanical aptitude, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of electronic cabling and hand soldering techniques.
- Self-directed and able to balance multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Associates degree in electronics, engineering, or other applicable field of study
- Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 30-50 pounds without assistance is required.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.