Electro-Mechanical Assembly- 1st Shift
Beverly, MA 01915 US
Our client was voted one of America's Best Small Companies in 2021 and one of Boston Globe's Top 100 Women Led Business in 2020. For almost 45 years they have been manufacturing machines to manufacturers in over 32 countries with over 800 technology patents. They are in need of several Electro-Mechanical Assemblers to join their team. Here is what employees are saying about working here:
"Supportive atmosphere, Routes for advancement, Great coworkers, Good Pay, Genuine concern for employee's well being."
As an E/M Assembler you will be building various stages of the machine assembly that can range in size and complexity. You may also disassemble and re-build a variety of electro-mechanical units, sub-assemblies and complete machine modules using standard processes.
- Comfortable working in a clean room environment (suit, hair net only)
- Perform basic testing
- Complete standard documentation forms, material requisitions, Time sheets, assembly logs, checklists, etc.
- Utilize internal data-base to print shop packets, BOM's, pick lists to check inventory, compares kit material against shop packet
- Perform additional tasks or be cross-trained in other departments.
- Working from prints, procedures, planning schedules, and verbal and written instructions
- Electro-mechanical assemly
- Mechanical assembly
- Sub assembly
- Cable Assembly
- Cable Harness
- Component installation
- Pipe Fitting
- Pump installation
- Building machines
Don't feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.