Nashua, NH 03060
Our client, in Southern New Hampshire, is seeking an Electro-Mechanical Assembler for their current opening.
Assist assembly team to support ARC’ s mission by producing defect free products that exceeds our customer' s expectations in quality, delivery, and cost by leveraging lean six sigma practices. Assemble, modify, rework, and repair circuit card assemblies, cables, wire harnesses, full-up electronic, and mechanical assemblies and sub-assemblies. Perform micro-soldering and micro-welding operations including precision placement and alignment and hand soldering of miniature components. Will perform work using assembly drawings, shop aids, and detailed work instructions. Must be able to understand and work from engineering drawings and sketches and be able to follow written and verbal work instructions. Must be able to set-up and operate typical production tools and equipment such as ovens, wire cutting machines, wire stripper, wire crimper, component forming tools, and equipment.
- Must have box build cable dressing experience.
- Effective interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills, and abilities.
- Motivated individual, fast learner, and capable of working independently.
- Must have aptitude to become solder certified to J-STD-001.
- Must have knowledge of IPC-A-610 and IPC/WHAA-A-620.
- Must have knowledge of prototype, assembly drawings, and blueprint reading.
- Reading comprehension and understanding of written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Active listening and giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, and asking questions as appropriate.
- Must be capable of working on parts under magnification.
- Must be able to obtain all required skills training and certifications necessary to perform job tasks.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.