Electro Mechanical Assembler
Franklin, MA 02038
Our Client is looking for an Electro Mechanical Assembler!
- Working from visual aids, process sheets, assembly instructions, and verbal instructions, performs fabrication, assembly, kitting, and inspection operations required to produce completed products
- Perform inspection/test of in process and incoming materials as assigned
- Maintain detailed test and inspection reports
- Meet company quality goals and adhere to company quality guidelines
- Maintain tools, equipment and workplace in a clean and orderly fashion (5S)
- Adhere to and follow company safety standards and regulations
- One or more years of electromechanical assembly experience
- Capable of comprehending written, visual and verbal instructions, and of writing accurate records
- Working independently with minimal direct supervision
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience
- Experience with ISO quality systems and/or Lean Manufacturing a strong plus
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.