Electro-Mechanical Assembler- 3rd Shift
Beverly, MA 01915 US
Our client was voted one of Forbes's Best Midsized Companies 2023, one of Boston Globe's Top 100 Women-Led Businesses for 20 years, and Fortune Magazine's top 100 Fastest Growing Companies.
For almost 45 years they have been manufacturing capital equipment to the world's largest manufacturers in over 32 countries with over 800 technology patents. They are in need of an Electro-Mechanical Assembler to join their team 3rd shift Sunday-Thursday 8:30 PM- 6:30 AM.
This position requires candidates with Electro-mechanical Assembly skills. As an E/M Assembler you will be building various stages of the machine assembly that can be large in size. You may also disassemble and re-build a variety of electro-mechanical units, sub-assemblies and complete machine modules using standard processes.
Candidates should have 6 months+ previous assembly experience in any of the following skills:
- Electro-mechanical assembly
- Cable Assembly
- Wire Harness
- Mechanical Assembly
- Pipe fitting
- Pump, fan or heater installation
- Sub assembly
- Installing power devices
- Be comfortable working in a clean room environment (suit, hair net only)
- Have basic testing experience
- Be able to complete standard documentation forms, material requisitions, Time sheets, assembly logs, checklists, etc. using a laptop
- Utilize internal data-base to print shop packets, BOM's, pick lists to check inventory, compares kit material against shop packet
- Perform additional tasks or be cross-trained in other departments.
- Working from prints, procedures, planning schedules, and verbal and written instructions.
Here is what employees are saying about working here:
"Supportive atmosphere, Routes for advancement, Great coworkers, Good Pay, Genuine concern for employee's well being."
Don't feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.