Electro-Mechanical Assembler - 2nd Shift
Amesbury, MA 01913
Our client, a large capital manufacturing company, is now looking for several Electro-Mechanical Assembler’ s who will build large machines!
If you like to build large units from start to finish then this could be the job for you!
- Assembly of structural and mechanical components safely and efficiently to produce a quality product that meets specifications.
- Layout and construct various product assemblies with minimal supervision according to blueprints or specifications, using the proper tools and equipment
- Read and follow assembly specifications, bills of material and drawing sets, and identify discrepancies.
- Break down assembly drawings and specifications.
- Assembling mechanical parts and units.
- Assemble parts according to print including fitment, alignment and adjustment.
- Ensuring mechanisms are free from binding or interference and function properly, and diagnosis and repair of improper mechanical assembly or operation.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.