Electrical Panel Assembler-1st Shift
Amesbury, MA 01913
Our client, a large capital manufacturing company serves customers in a wide range of industries, the largest being the food, pharmaceutical and data center sectors. This company has been in business since 1955; and today, around 3, 500 employees carry out manufacturing, sales and service in more than 30 countries.
Additionally, employees enjoy a very competitive benefits package to include medical & dental insurance, 401k program, gym reimbursement, education reimbursement, profit sharing and much more.
They are now seeking a talanted Electrical Panel Assembler
- Lay out and assemble electrical panels, and then wire based on schematics and diagrams.
- Wiring, circuit protection, conduit, and junctions.
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace
- Ability to operate hand and pneumatic operated tools
- Able to read circuit diagrams, wiring diagrams, and blueprints
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com/ to see our list of other openings.