Electrical Mechanical Assembler 1st shift
Hudson, MA 01749
Our client is a world class leader in Moisture Measurement and they are looking to add to their growing team! They are looking to hire an experienced Electrical Mechanical Assembler.
Our client has recently moved to a modern facility where they manufacture state of the art instruments.
- Assembly of mechanical housings systems and hardware for both stand-alone products and products containing printed circuit board assemblies
- Primary work is conducted while sitting
- Utilizing hand tools (powered and manual)
- Soldering Tools
- Fitting/ Pipe bending
- 3 years of E/M assembly experience
- Ability to work with hand tools and crimpers
- Basic Soldering Skills
- Able to work from work instructions schematics and blueprints
- Experience in mechanical assembly mounting and assembling PCB' s and components into enclosures
- Will be expected to identify and manage parts for each Assembly BOM
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.