Electrical Assembler-2nd Shift
Amesbury, MA 01913
This large capital manufacturing company is now looking for an Electrical Assembler who will test large units.
Responsible for assembling electrical and electromechanical assemblies safely and efficiently to produce a quality product that meets specifications.
- Layout and construct various electrical and electromechanical assemblies with minimal supervision according to schematic diagrams, specifications, and applicable regulatory codes
- Evaluate electrical schematic and assembly drawings, BOM’ s, and other specifications and plan the successive steps of fabricating and assembling components
- Plan the layout of electrical control cabinets, placement of sensors, actuators, and other components, and routing of conduit and cable
- Size wiring, contacts, circuit protection, conduit, junctions, and other components according to NEC code requirements and design specifications
- Duties involve hand work and ability to diagnose improper mechanical assembly or operations and to take necessary steps to correct the problem
- Perform quality assurance inspections and reporting of results
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.