Director of Quality Engineering
Forth Worth, TX 75050 US
Direct-hire - On-site in Fort Worth Texas - Up to 240k+ base salary
We are seeking a Director of Quality Engineering who is experienced in the technology side of Quality Assurance.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have have significant experience with Test Automation
- You have worked on large scale game projects and managed the technical QA team therein.
- You have a strong desire to own a technology vision for a company and to build your team to deliver it.
- You are both a technical and people leader.
- Lead the team of software engineers to iteratively design and implement efficient technical solutions that empower QA.
- Build a partnership with the Studio General Managers and their technical leaders, establishing trust and credibility with partners.
- Understand the future of AI as it impacts Quality Assurance and develop the corresponding roadmap.
- Collaborate with other QA leaders to define the QA vision, mission, and strategy; then shape plans to achieve those goals.
- Build and oversee the necessary Automation Labs.
- Develop an Automation Test Framework.
- Partner closely with all QA teams to understand their requirements while promoting best QE practices.
- Define QE goals and OKRs for test automation strategy and the targets to achieve.
- Maintain excellent technical practices, e.g. refactoring, minimizing technical debt, unit testing, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- You will promote a development culture of healthy accountability, maximizing potential and pride in accomplishments.
- Coordinate with college partnerships around software quality innovation.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience working on AAA PC and Console games as a Quality Assurance Leader, with preference to those in QA technical leadership roles.
- Experience designing and developing test automation solutions.
- Experience in a AAA live services QA environment.
- Experience in developing strategic technical roadmaps.
- Experience in building staffing plans and managing departmental budgets.
Up to 240k base salary. Signing bonus. Short and long-term bonuses.