Director of Development
Montreal, QC H2W 1Y5 CA
REMOTE or ON-SITE
We're looking for a deeply experienced and strongly technical individual to join our executive leadership team as director of development. Your first responsibility will be guiding cross-discipline, studio-wide development activities as we bring our tactical shooter to market.
This role requires very strong technical experience, as well as a working knowledge of how content is created within each part of game development pipelines.
- Reporting to the company's CEO, you will be the senior leader responsible for bringing all aspects of development together on time:
- Work closely with other executive leadership to shape our features, content, priorities and timelines
- Direct our producers and teams as they estimate, prioritize, schedule, track, and execute the work we're doing
- Track dependencies, anticipate issues, mitigate risks, monitor progress, coordinate activities, assess capacity, unblock team members, and keep the team focused on getting the right things done
- Mentor and guide our team while continually strengthening our highly collaborative and passionate culture
- At least 10 years of videogame industry experience, 8 of which were in leadership roles
- At least 5 years of experience in a leadership role on shipped original games
- Tools-level working knowledge of traditional game development pipelines
- Deep experience with Agile project management
- Experience with Unreal Engine is strongly desired, but not required
- Health, dental,Vision, 401k match.
- Equitable profit sharing
- Bonus for hitting deliverable deadlines